Here is a round up of some of the products that i’ve been loving over this Summer…
1. Emma Hardie cleansing balm I just love this balm and use it to remove my make up on those ‘can’t be bothered’ days which is more often than not during the boiling Summer. It cleanses and moisturises the skin and helps to purify and minimises the appearance of open pores.
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++ I’ve tried a lot of facial sun tan creams but this one is definitely in my top 5. It’s exceptionally lightweight and won’t leave behind that horrible white cast on your face….
3. Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush Don’t be put off by the crazy bright neon pink color, it doesn’t show up like that on your cheeks. Instead it gives you a beautiful rosy glow and is buildable.
4. Lush’s H’suan Wen Hua I’m obsessed with masks, be it for my hair or face. Once you get passed the smell (cinnamon/banana) it’s a good mask that I apply and leave for a couple of hours and sometimes even overnight.
5. GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment It extracts impurities and leaves skin super soft and glowing. I love everything about it except the price!
6. Caudalie – Beauty Elixir Perfect for Summer as it’s so refreshing. It’s good for setting make up too.
7. Nars Copacabana Illuminator There are many ways to use this product, my favourite is to use it instead of a cream highlighter. It’s good for paler complexions and it’s thin, lightweight, silky, and dries quickly.
8. Essie Watermelon One of my many go-to nail varnishes in the Summer.
9. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss
10. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Heftiest Hibiscus
11. Philip Kingsley Swimcap I use this every Summer as I spend a lot of time in the pool. It protects highlighted coloured hair from becoming straw like and faded in the sun.
12. Benefit World Famous Neutrals I got this as a gift because i’m a bit of a palette hoarder, it contains some lovely colours and although not my favourite palette i’ve been using it a lot when I travel as it’s a perfect size!
13. Eau Thermal Avene Water Spray I have repurchased this for the last 6-ish years. It’s an immediate burst of freshness to a hot, sticky face and is excellent to finish your make up with.
14. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
15. Benefit Coralista I love this colour for Summer. It’s the perfect coral-ly pink that gives a healthy glow to the face.
16. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer I prefer full coverage but in the Summer it’s not possible to wear a face full of make up as it just slides right off, so this is perfect for those hot and sticky days as it’s very lightweight and natural looking.
17. Mac Soft and Gentle The first highlighter I ever bought and although I adore the Balm’s Mary-Lou Manizer, Mac’s is always my go to highlighter.
18. China glaze Pool Party Perfect neon pink/coral color for Summer.